What's the difference between qualitative and quantitative observations? Learners make observations, inferences, and predictions about their environment with a set of questions and activities that are applicable to either language arts or science classes.
- A good addition to your literacy lesson about making inferences and finding the answers within the text
- Use in a science class before starting a unit on the scientific method, or in a social studies class during a research project
- Have class members do an observation walk around the school, and work together in pairs or small groups
- References another assignment at the top of the page that isn't available with the worksheet
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Prompts learners to think critically about what they read and observe
- Applicable to any assignment or reading activity