Immerse your young marine biologists in the world of marine animals. The lesson includes several activities that are age-appropriate for preschoolers and kindergartners, including coloring pages, gluing feathers and sand onto paper cutouts of animals, and constructing a penguin and a walrus.
- Use some of the exercises and projects in a unit about sea animals or marine life
- Some activities require you to enlarge three outlines of animals on a copy machine up to 200% of the original size
- Much of the lesson is based on the assumption that your class will visit Sea World in the near future
- Lists clear, attainable objectives for the lesson
- Provides a glossary of terms, as well as descriptions of each animal
- Includes a bibliography with additional resources and links