This Of Mice and Men: A Literature Guide graphic organizer also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Whether you are planning on using Of Mice and Men for whole-class reading or as a selection for literature circles; whether you are new to John Steinbeck's novel, or it has long been a part of your curriculum, you will find a wealth of materials in this guide.
- The guide may be used as the basis for a unit that uses Of Mice and Men as the anchor text, or to supplement an already existing curriculum unit
- The guide is designed to meet content and Common Core standards
- The 55-page guide includes pre- and post-reading activities, comprehension checks, writing prompts, project rubric, vocabulary materials, assessments, and answer keys
- The guide does not included detailed lesson plans