This Ohm's Law: Voltage-Current-Resistance Relationship interactive also includes:
Join the resistance—Ohm! Scholars apply Ohm's Law to problems of increasing difficulty as part of a series on electric circuits. The lesson begins with simply doubling and tripling voltage or resistance. It ends with having pupils solve problems where voltage and resistance have both been altered.
- Use after hands-on lab activities to reinforce the concepts
- Features an adjustable size display to encourage classroom use
- Relies on prior knowledge of algebraic equations, Ohm's Law, and substitution of variables in equations
- Includes a "Help Me!" button on every question explaining how to solve the problem
- Offers teacher tips and a teacher toolbox for help implementing the lesson