Bacteria outnumber all other living organisms found on Earth. Explore the evolutionary precursor to multicellular organisms, unicellular organisms with a video that delves into the world of bacteria, protists, and archaea and compares them to prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- Learners may struggle with classifying and understanding protists; spend time using microscopes, looking at the variety of organisms found within this kingdom
- Have pupils fill in a table or note sheet of characteristics of these three groups of organisms
- Video 35 in a series of 40
- Includes a table of contents, allowing teachers to show only specific segments or replay parts scholars found confusing
- The video moves quickly through a large number of organisms and information, which may overwhelm some learners