This Oligopolies and Game Theory video also includes:
Challenge your young economists with a problem on oligopolies and game theory in which they determine two sample firms' dominant strategies and options for maintaining and lowering prices.
24 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign video as a homework problem that can be discussed the following day in class, or offer link to video as a tool for review
- Appropriate for an advanced placement economics class
- Reviews concept of a dominant strategy
- Video prompts independent practice, and then explains answers in detail
- Offers very useful tips for approaching these types of problems on a standard economics assessment