How does electricity work? Put an electric circuit into your own hands with a short experiment that makes a switch out of a battery, light bulb, and thumb tacks. Young scientists then respond to short answers about why the circuit works.
28 Views 17 Downloads
- A fun project for the first week of school
- Use in a science unit about electricity
- Great for homeschool or independent study projects
- Your learners may need to complete their own research about electricity to fully understand how circuits work
- Easy and entertaining for learners of all levels
- Good for a science fair or classroom project