Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
How does electricity work? Put an electric circuit into your own hands with a short experiment that makes a switch out of a battery, light bulb, and thumb tacks. Young scientists then respond to short answers about why the circuit works.
25 Views 15 Downloads
- A fun project for the first week of school
- Use in a science unit about electricity
- Great for homeschool or independent study projects
- Your learners may need to complete their own research about electricity to fully understand how circuits work
- Easy and entertaining for learners of all levels
- Good for a science fair or classroom project