This Online Job Applications Workshop activity & project also includes:
Availability. Employment history. Reference. With the lesson plan, scholars complete a vocabulary matching exercise to define words that are commonly associated with job applications. They also complete a job application crossword puzzle before creating their own online job applications.
- Give students class time to apply for jobs online
- Guide individuals in creating resumes and cover letters
- Requires computer and Internet access if using class time to complete job applications
- Includes a printable list of helpful tips for getting started on an online application
- Provides clear lesson objectives