This Online Reputation and Cyber-bullying lesson plan also includes:
Combat cyberbullying with information. During this plan, learners watch a couple of videos, consider online behavior scenarios, brainstorm long- and short-term consequences, and discuss how to react to bullying in order to build up to creating a class charter with specific rules for online conduct.
- Once your class has created the charter, you can refer back to it with specific individuals when there is an issue, or as a whole class to refresh the topic
- The presentation in the additional materials titled Online Reputation and Cyberbullying is the main resource for this plan; when the procedures refer to a page number, they refer to this presentation
- Note that the second video does include strong language in the form of examples of cyberbullying
- This document includes additional lessons that are part of this same unit
- Includes a presentation with imbedded videos, questions to ask your class, and tips for dealing with cyberbullying