This Operations with Rational Numbers worksheet also includes:
Add an engaging resource to your lessons on rational numbers and watch your pupils' understanding multiply. Learners determine rules for adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing integers. Individuals then extend these rules to all rational numbers.
- Use actual chips or tiles rather than just having pupils draw imaginary ones
- Learners should have previous knowledge of negative numbers
- Some activities require out of the ordinary materials, such as string
- The second resource in a series of eight
- Homework assignments include spiral review
- Each section contains a self-assessment check for learners