Don't worry, optics is a light topic! The presentation covers reflection, refraction, fiber optics, mirages, prisms, rainbows, dispersion, mirrors, lenses, telescopes, diffraction, the human eye, and much, much more. Presentation is the 13th in a 17-part series.
- Research Willebrord Snell, Sir David Brewster, and Christiaan Huygens
- Use a 3-D model of an eye to show the parts and functions
- Requires advanced math knowledge
- Provides a comprehensive resource that does not require an outside textbook
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Contains many broken links