This Organic Farming / Agriculture lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Want an organic farming resource packed with experiments, background information, science fair projects, and topics of interest for further research? Here it is. Young environmental scientists can explore concepts involved in organic farming and agriculture, research the benefits of composting and pest management, assess the pros and cons of organic farming, and much more.
- Have class members present their experiments at a community-wide event
- The packet also provides links to information about how to safely conduct experiments
- Each of the eight organic farming topic pages provide links to multiple experiments, a list of topics of interest, and basic information about the topic
- Includes links to projects and experiments for grades 4 - 12