This Organizing Topic: Data Analysis lesson plan also includes:
Learners engage in six activities to lead them through the process of conducting a thorough analysis of data. Pupils work with calculating standard deviations and z-scores, finding the area under a normal curve, and sampling techniques. The activities use sports and politics as a background for the data — sure to be intriguing!
- Provide instruction on how to calculate standard deviations and z-scores
- Update the data to be more timely
- Requires the class to gather data using various procedures
- Comes with answer keys
- Provides a brief description and the concepts covered for each activity
- The links to the data sources are no longer active