The densest naturally occurring element is osmium. The professor shares his knowledge of the 76th element as part of the ongoing series about every element in the periodic table. Viewers learn about the properties, dangers, and uses for osmium.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Share more about the use of osmium in light bulbs
- Relies on prior knowledge of compounds, reactions, and metals
- Avoid sharing the comments as many contain inappropriate language for a classroom
- Includes closed captioning in English and Portuguese for ease of note taking
- Shows a sample of this rarely seen metal