Visualize osmosis using an interactive activity. As learners monitor a simulation, they witness the particle movement through the membrane. A balloon represents the cellular membrane and 'pops' as osmosis creates an imbalance of particles.
3 Views 1 Download
- Have pupils write a summary of the process of osmosis following the demonstration
- Begin the simulation at the beginning of class and check the compound levels during the last 15 minutes of class
- Requires laptops with Internet access if running the simulation independently
- Allows users to manipulate different variables
- The use of color provides a strong visual