Show your class how to experience their world with the five sense. With worksheets on each sense, learners investigate their surroundings and categorize them into sight, smell, touch, hearing, and taste.
41 Views 42 Downloads
- Have kids take one or more of the worksheets home to complete with items around their homes
- Prompt older kids to write about their experiences, using sensory words and vivid language
- The worksheet on sight has vividly colored pictures, which may be hard on your printer; the pictures should turn out fine in black-and-white if necessary
- The worksheet on sight has few interactive activities and explanation than the other senses
- Worksheets work best with a thorough lesson on each sense
- Provides opportunities for critical thinking and observation