Take your class on a journey through our solar system. Learners explore each planet, from Mercury to Pluto, and discuss various features that differentiate one from another. They complete activities related to the topics and discuss the importance of keeping the Earth clean so we may continue to inhabit the planet.
- Divide the class into groups and have each group construct a model of the solar system from edible candies to display
- Have the class research the planets and predetermined criteria about each (such as average temperature, atmospheric conditions, distance from the sun)
- Ensure ESL/ELL learners understand the concepts presented and provide additional assistance as needed
- Contains worksheets and activities to assist learners with each objective
- Presents information in a clear and concise way, including visual images