The fifth installment in a writing unit that culminates with a Hyperstudio illustrated group story project, this plan is ripe with ideas for ways to design group writing projects for elementary writers. Use the whole unit as a base from which to build a nice collaborative writing project with a strong technology component. Click on Exhibits at the top of the page to find the other lessons in the series.
- Narratives: Technology Narrative of Achievement
- Introduction to Hyperstudio: Lesson Plan 1
- How Our Choices Affect Others: Lesson Plan 2
- Brainstorming Story Ideas: Lesson Plan 3
- Creating Our Group Stories: Lesson Plan 4
- Taking Our Stories to Hyperstudio!: Lesson Plan 6
- Hyperstudio! Final Project