Out of the swimming pool and into the math classroom! Young mathematicians analyze two linear functions representing the number of liters of water in a pool as it drains over time. They must evaluate functions, interpret function notation, and interpret the parameters of a linear function to answer questions about the context.
- Use the worksheet as a homework assignment
- Pupils should have experience with linear functions
- Requires understanding of the distributive property
- Includes a scoring rubric with correct answers
- Gives several questions for each function, requiring learners to show in-depth knowledge of functions
- Does not include any associated lesson materials other than a worksheet