Could your learners use a little more discretion when they post online? Take a look at these ten rules of posting etiquette, which prompts them to be smart about what photos and information they share on the Internet.
2 Collections 92 Views 72 Downloads
- Post in a computer lab for reference
- Use in a lesson about social media, anti-bullying, or other forms of electronic communication
- Have kids reflect on times when they or other people they know have broken these etiquette suggestions
- See which rules kids think are appropriate, and which ones are more flexible
- Helpful for kids who spend a lot of time on social media