The video contains a one-question quiz over oxidation numbers, solved with the electron dot structure. It is the seventh in a series of 15 chemistry lessons.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create additional practice problems for oxidation
- Flip the classroom and have learners watch the video outside of class, ready to practice the next day
- Video best fits as a review of oxidation numbers
- Incorporates pauses when students need to answer
- Offers possible explanations for each answer choice
- Video is not engaging and may prove boring for some viewers