This Oxide Types interactive also includes:
Amphoteric compounds act as both an acid and a base. Scholars apply their knowledge of the four oxide types while completing four puzzles. They match a sample of each type of oxide with the corresponding reaction.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the worksheet version for struggling scholars so they don't feel the pressure of seeing the timer run out
- Relies on prior knowledge of acids, bases, amphoteric, and neutral compounds
- Assumes confidence solving Sudoku-style puzzles
- Works great as a review before a test
- Includes an answer key to quickly check for understanding