Although this 13-slide presentation focuses on lesser-known works by Andrew Wyeth viewers will still recognize his color pallette, realism, and stark images.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Ask viewers to tell the story of the image, what came before, what is happening, and what follows
- Change the color pallette of the images and ask views to comment on how the changes effect the impact of the piece
- The 13 images clearly illustrate Wyeth's limited color range, the realism, and the spare nature of his work
- No script accompanies the slides
- Only two of the 13 paintings are titled