Painted, portable, pocket lockets encourage kids to display personal treasures and items they value. The activity, combining art with social and character studies, is perfect for any classroom.
18 Views 13 Downloads
- Have kids design a locket for a particular person and present it as a gift
- The resource takes a while to load
- Although designed for the special education classroom, the activity is appropriate for all learners
- Requires considerable fine motor skills
- The activity encourages self-awareness and awareness of others
- Directions, examples, and a materials list are included in the resource packet