Paint with the colors of reading! Learners in special education classes or mainstream classes practice decoding basic and advanced code with a series of sentences on paint blobs. Once they read the sentence, learners cover one spot on their paint palates, until the entire page is covered.
- Send home with learners to practice with parents
- Have kids work in partners, small groups, or as a whole class to master the decoding
- Pair kids with similar reading levels to reduce frustration in the game
- A fun way to assess reading ability
- Provides varying levels of difficulty to differentiate between your learners