This Paleoclimate: A History of Change interactive also includes:
Earth's climate changed drastically throughout the history of the planet, so why do scientists blame humans for recent changes? Observe data covering the history of the planet that proves the natural climate change patterns. Then, learn about the recent shifts in climate and the conclusions of the scientific community.
- Go into more detail on the change in the last 100 years
- Create a graph for each continent rather than the entire planet and observe and discuss any differences
- Relies on prior knowledge of climate versus weather
- Shares lectures with well-known scientists in their fields
- Highlights vocabulary throughout