This Parallel and Skew Lines: Lesson video also includes:
Is it possible for a pair to be parallel and skew? The resource provides the class opportunities to find out by examining the properties of parallel and skew lines. Part of a playlist on basic geometry, the video includes a brief discussion on angles formed by a transversal and parallel lines.
- Provide an opportunity for the class to find examples of parallel and skew lines in the classroom
- Individuals should know how to name lines
- Class members should understand the concept of planes in geometry
- Links to other resources on parallel and skew lines
- Contains example problems