There are a lot of rules about formatting a friendly letter, but where do the commas go! Reinforce the grammar structure when writing a letter with a worksheet that prompts kids to choose the correct form of different parts of a letter, including the salutation, date, and signature.
- Include in a reading or writing packet for kids to complete for homework
- Use in an assessment or quiz in a unit about friendly letters
- Margins of the worksheet are marked, in case you want to cut off the top and side
- Prompts kids to think about the proper places for commas in the context of a friendly letter
- Straightforward review is great for any number of packets or assignments
- Doesn't offer much skill practice beyond the examples listed