This Pascal's Triangle: Pyramid Blocks interactive also includes:
Build a pyramid of sums. An interactive presents the first five rows of Pascal's Triangle as a pyramid. Pupils match missing entries in the pyramid and continue the pattern to determine entries of other rows. The learners use the entries to expand polynomials to various powers.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on using Pascal's Triangle to expand a binomial
- Provide brief instruction on how to determine the entries on any row using combinations
- Requires users to set up a free CK-12 account
- If users select the incorrect answer, it shows the correct one
- Contains hints for some of the challenges