Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Passive voice and participial adjectives are the focus of an 11-page resource packet designed for ESL/ELD classes. Language learners engage in activities and complete exercises that give them lots of practice with these constructs.
31 Views 21 Downloads
- Download all 16 packets for your ESL/ELD curriculum library
- The eleventh in a series of 16 ESL/ELD grammar practice packets
- Requires a DVD of Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Each exercise includes information about the time required, the level addressed, any materials needed, and a detailed plan
- Answer Key
What Members Say
- Ashley P., Teacher
- Prince Rupert, BC, Canada