Your pupils were studying the past continuous when you realized that they could benefit from this game! Learners roll a die and complete the sentence they land on. They will have a chance to begin and end sentences.
83 Views 80 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an extra step, have pupils write down the sentences they create
- This would work best as a partner or small group activity
- Replace or supplement past tense worksheets with this interactive game
- Pupils will need to have some prior knowledge of the past continuous and how to use when and while before playing this game
- Includes brief instructions on the second page
- The game board can be printed out and used as is; all you need are dice and place markers