What were you doing a minute ago? What about last year? Learners read a set of 10 sentences and fill in each blank with a simple past or past continuous verb listed in parentheses.
5 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Tailor the worksheet to fit the needs of readers
- Use as classroom practice after teaching the skill, or give as homework
- Worksheet assumes learners have worked with simple past and past progressive verbs
- Downloads as an editable document
- Offers great, simple practice
- Does not provide an answer key