This Patriot Day September 11, 2011 activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Lesson Plan
- Primary Source
- Join to access all included materials
While many of our students may recognize the date of September 11, 2001 in the United States, most will not be able to personally recall what transpired. On Patriot Day, introduce your young learners to the events, aftermath, and significance of 9/11 with this resource, which includes two detailed lesson plans for elementary and secondary classes.
- Includes wide range of activities, such as primary source and photo analysis, timeline review, discussion, and collaborative learning
- Engaging primary lessons
- All instructional materials included
- Offers wealth of additional resources to check out
- Instructor is asked to summarize some complex considerations and concepts
- Be aware that some links may be broken in additional resources and primary lesson
- Secondary learners should be familiar with essay writing, online research, how to give a presentation, source analysis, etc.