This Pawn Stars: Africa activity & project also includes:
What element was worth more during the growth of empires in West Africa: gold or halite? After examining various pieces of evidence of primary and secondary source documents placed around the room, your class members will each make a claim regarding the mineral they believe was worth more to early empires.
- Interdisciplinary connections to science and study of minerals
- Unique inquiry with engaging video clips to supplement
- Some source material has less credibility than others
- Documents will need to be reformatted for proper presentation
- No answer key or teacher's guide included