This Periodic Table 1 interactive also includes:
Richard Feynman predicted the periodic table might go up to number 137—but never to 138. Scholars practice naming which elements belong in groups 1, 2, 7, and 0 on the periodic table in puzzles. They work through four puzzles reinforcing these elements.
- Use to reinforce the elements on the periodic table in a fun way
- Requires that each pupil have access to the periodic table or have it memorized
- Assumes prior knowledge of how to complete grid puzzles
- Use online for a timed challenge or on paper for untimed practice
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes