This Perpendicular Lines in the Coordinate Planes: Lesson video also includes:
Get the slope right with two easy steps. By placing two perpendicular lines on the coordinate plane, the video determines the relationship of the slopes of the two line lines. The resource is a part of an informative and extensive playlist on geometry.
- Review finding the equation of a line with a given slope that passes through a given point
- Individuals should understand reciprocals and how to find them
- The class needs to be able to graph linear equations
- Provides a link to other resources on the topic
- Works several examples involving slopes of perpendicular lines