This Personal Best Day graphic organizer also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Personal best days are a fantastic way to get young learners excited and motivated to improve their fitness levels. This template will allow your class members to track curl-ups, push-ups, and a 9-minute lap run for five separate testing days, as well as to elaborate on what they would specifically like to improve.
- Administer this document for learners to fill in appropriate fields on the first testing day, and have them work in partners (one person works out while the other one keeps track, and then switch) to complete the activity.
- Excellent motivational tool
- Document cannot be edited
- Curl-ups may be a challenge for designated age group