This Personal Dictionary Pages printable & template also includes:
- Page 1 Back - Letters 'B' & 'D'
- Page 2 Front - Letters 'E' & 'G'
- Page 2 Back - Letters 'F' & 'H'
- Page 3 Front - Letters 'I' & 'K'
- Page 3 Back - Letters 'J' & 'L'
- Page 4 Front - Letters 'M' & 'O'
- Page 4 Back - Letters 'N' & 'P'
- Page 5 Front - Letters 'Q' & 'S'
- Page 5 Back - Letters 'R' & 'T'
- Page 6 Front - Letters 'U' & 'W'
- Page 6 Back - Letters 'V' & 'X'
- Page 7 Front - Letter 'Y'
- Page 7 Back - Letter 'Z'
- Join to access all included materials
Encourage your class members to keep track of new and neat words throughout the school year. At the start of the year, learners can put together this booklet, and the booklet can act as an individualized dictionary. Each letter is represented in the book (see the materials tab for links to the remaining pages), along with a cute clip art picture showing an item that starts with the letter and plenty of lines for writing down words.
- Print the pages double sided and cut the pages in half so that pupils can simply attach the pages and fill in their words
- Ask kids to bring out their dictionaries on a regular basis and add words together and individually