Support your learners during the speech-writing process with a five-page graphic organizer. Pupils have plenty of space to write in their evidence and arguments on this resource. The organizer provides some prompts for each section to ensure that learners include all the necessary parts of a persuasive piece.
- Provide a list of transition words and some sentence starters or frames to fully support learners as they compose their work
- Walk through this outline together, going through one page at a time as class members draft their speeches
- While this is designed for assisting learners as they write persuasive speeches, it could also be used for preparing persuasive essays
- Organizer is clear, visually appealing, and easy to follow with plenty of space to write
- Each area where students are meant to write is paired with explanation and instructions