Take your pick of 16 graphic organizers, all designed for persuasive writing. Some provide space to prepare an entire essay or speech, while others provide space for brainstorming and organizing ideas before settling on concrete ideas and details.
1 Collection 328 Views 377 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pick and choose your favorite few to use with your class as you work through a persuasive writing assignment
- Invite individuals to select the organizers that make the most sense to them
- While these fairly straightforward organizers will help your learners organize their writing, you may still wish to walk through them together or provide sentence starters and a list of transition words as extra supports
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides plenty of different organizers to choose from