A physicists and a biologist had a relationship, but there was no chemistry. Why is the p in pH lowercase and the H in pOH uppercase? What does the p stand for anyway? These concepts are clearly and concise covered, as are water dissociation constant and calculating pH and pOH using logarithms, in this short video.
- Create an outline guide for students to use when taking notes
- Requires prior knowledge of logatithms
- Be aware that YouTube comments are public, so anyone can comment
- The 30th in a series of 46 videos
- Highlights vocabulary and formulas
- Includes closed captioning to help pupils take notes
- Flexible lesson works well in a traditional or flipped classroom