If life is meaningless, why should we endure? This question is at the heart of The School of Life "Philosophy" episode on Albert Camus. Viewers are introduced to the life, major works, and central ideas of the famous French philosopher.
5 Views 3 Downloads
- Include in a discussion of the existential philosophers
- Have class members watch the video out of class and return with discussion questions and comments
- Presumes a protocol has been established for a safe, respectful discussion of various religious beliefs
- Viewers should have a basic understanding of existentialism and nihilism
- The video refers to L'Etranger as The Outsider
- The video includes engaging animation and photos