This Physical Science Final Exam Review Packet study guide also includes:
If you need a way to assess the concepts in your physical science class, use an extended set of worksheets as a midterm or final exam. It includes questions about density, physical and chemical matter, speed and velocity, weight and mass, and many more concepts in chemistry and physics.
- Use as a final assessment, a study guide, or as an extended homework assignment for independent study
- Have kids complete the packet as a series of extra credit projects
- Include the questions in your physical science unit as they become relevant to your curriculum
- Answer key is attached to the resource
- Assesses a wide range of skills and concepts
- Breakdown of skills at the top of the page is a good way to organize concepts addressed in your class