This Physics at the Art Museum: Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, and Work lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Connect science, math, and art for a true interdisciplinary instructional activity! Learners explore simple machines in art. Through analysis with a physics app, they identify positions of kinetic and potential energy and make conclusions about work.
- Incorporate the introduction as collaborative group work; discuss answers as a group
- Requires multiple iPads if assigning the investigation to individuals or groups
- Expects previous experience with describing potential and kinetic energy
- Includes suggestions for assessment questions
- Provides options for enrichment