This Physics of Flight lesson plan also includes:
Up, up, and away! Take your classes on a physics adventure. Learners explore the concepts important for flight. They experiment with the Bernoulli Principle while learning the forces that act on airplanes in flight.
7 Views 6 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Hold a competition to determine the group with the best functioning plane
- Ask early finishers to experiment with the design of their airplanes
- Allow sufficient time to collect and prepare materials
- Includes ideas for extension activities
- Provides important background information