This Pick A Number lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Elementary schoolers find out which month has the most class birthdays (mode) and which birthday represents the middle point of all the birthdays (median). They gather and organize data to find one number that fairly represents the whole group.
1 Collection 25 Views 28 Downloads
- Use the activity to introduce your unit on probability or mean, median, and mode
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Learners stay engaged when they have an active role in the data
- Everything you need for successful implementation is included