This Planet Designer: What’s Trending Hot? lesson plan also includes:
Excite scholars to design their own planet in this first of five lessons. The lesson starts with a pre-activity assessment, a complete lesson plan that is easy to implement, and a post-activity assessment that would look great displayed for open house. Along the way, pupils will learn about planetary temperature and what factors contribute to a planet having liquid water at the surface.
- Resource works well in a flipped classroom
- Each learner needs access to a computer with Flash or executable file installed
- Prior knowledge of greenhouse effect, Celsius scale, and ability to use data tables is required
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Comprehensive lesson plan