This Planning and Money Management: Spending and Saving lesson plan also includes:
Financial literacy is such an important, and often-overlooked, skill to teach our young people. Here is a terrific lesson which has pupils explore how to come up with a personal budget. They consider income, saving, taxes, and their fixed and variable expenses. They come up with a long-term financial goal and develop a budget to manage their spending.
- Good lesson to use before the holidays
- There isn't any math calculations
- Review and gather materials prior to teaching
- A good, solid lesson on financial literacy
- Includes reproducibles and answer keys