Collaboration is so important when planning out a school year. Working as a team, teachers can determine their purpose and goal for a yearly plan, map out the steps over each month, and schedule a time and place to meet throughout the year.
66 Views 19 Downloads
- Though the resource is designed for teachers, you could adapt it for long-term group projects in your classroom
- Have each department or grade-level team work together at the beginning of the summer to form a plan, and have regular times to assess the plan's success
- Helpful for both curriculum planning as well as extracurricular or longer-term projects
- Page has fields for typing and editing
- Provides thoughtful ways to analyze a team's professional development
- Encourages collaboration between teachers and district employees in a professional learning community