What happened to the plant in math class? It grew square roots. Here, a set of 11 worksheets provide a review of plant reproduction. It includes the structure of a flower and each part's function, pollination, fertilization, seed dispersal, and seed germination.
- Perform the experiment shown on page 11 rather than just reading about it
- Requires prior knowledge of plant reproduction
- Worksheets best fit as a review of plant reproduction
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides diagrams to help cement the concept for students
- Contains some higher-level analysis questions
- Does not include an answer key